"Be You" Couch to 5K & 10K Training Programs
Are you looking to train for a 5K or 10K, but don’t know where to start? Train with us on Wednesday evenings starting January 24, 2018!
REGISTER: Online click here. We have in-store registration open now! Click here for forms to fill out.
Our “Be You” Training Programs are jam packed with training, education and strategies to help make your 5K or 10K a success! Let our expert coaches empower you to be the best you can be with our “Be You” Training Programs. While focused on beginners, the programs are also open to experienced 5K & 10K participants looking for that extra motivation.
Wednesday night meet-ups will be jam packed with everything you need to succeed. We start each session with 15 minutes of dynamic warm-up to get you ready to move. Then each session will include a walk/run combo for beginners or an all-running workout for intermediate and advanced runners tailored to build you up to your best fitness. After our run/walk on Wednesday nights we’ll have educational sessions from local experts on nutrition, strength training, stretching, injury prevention, hydration, footwear selection and more!
Dates: Spring session starts Wednesday, January 24th. Meet-ups are every Wednesday nights at 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM.
Location: SHOES-n-FEET 15015 Main Street (Kelsey Creek Center) Bellevue
Final Race: Seahawks 5k on Sunday, April 15th.
- Adam Stuhlfaut, Director of Running at SHOES-n-FEET x
- Kristin Watterson, Running & Fitness Coordinator at SHOES-n-FEET
- Chris Bentvelzen, Owner at SHOES-n-FEET
- Kaeli LaMont, PTA at RET Bellevue Physical Therapy
Training Program: $65 for the 12-week training program.
- Long sleeve tech running shirt for race day.
- Weekly coached group runs
- Weekly educational sessions from local experts.
- 15% discount on all store purchases during the duration of the sessions.
- Inspiration to be the best you can be, and to always Be You!