Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced runner, we have you covered. During the 12-week training period, we will provide you with all the tools and information you need to cross the finish line, including 2 group runs per week, a weekly training plan, injury prevention tips, nutrition advice, and more. Why run alone when you can train with a great group of runners and coaches?
- To register in-store, click here for forms to fill out.
- To register online, click here.
- Interested in more than one program? Click here to see our package deals.
Dates: Training plan begins Monday, March 12th. First group run is Tuesday, March 13th. Meet-ups are Tuesday evenings at 6 p.m. and Saturday mornings at 8 a.m.
Location: SHOES-n-FEET 15015 Main Street (Kelsey Creek Center) Bellevue.
- Carrie Horton, Assistant Running & Fitness Coordinator at SHOES-n-FEET, RRCA Certified
Additional coaching staff:
- Adam Stuhlfaut, Director of Running at SHOES-n-FEET
- Kristin Watterson, Running & Fitness Coordinator at SHOES-n-FEET
- Aviva Browning, Assistant Running & Fitness Coordinator at SHOES-n-FEET
- Chris Bentvelzen, Owner at SHOES-n-FEET
- Kaeli LaMont, PTA at RET Bellevue Physical Therapy
Cost: $125 for 12-week training program
- 12-week training plan that includes a weekly running schedule that accommodates first time and veteran runners. You should be comfortable running 4-5 miles at the time training begins.
- Bi-weekly coached group runs, Tuesday and Saturday.
- Tuesday evenings will include educational sessions from local experts.
- Saturday mornings will include planned long run routes, and a water station along the route.
- Tech running shirt for race day
- 15% off all in-store purchases during the duration of the session.
- Refer a friend and receive $10 in-store credit!
- Post race celebration!