HOKA KAHA LOW GTX
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Engineered with the same geometries and materials as the original silhouette, the Kaha Low GTX emerges this season in a lower, ankle-height profile. Taking its name from the Māori word for strength and support, the Kaha delivers on both, making uphill climbs easier and downhill descents faster. Remarkable in its weight-to-cushion ratio, the Kaha Low GTX offers the full HOKA package — combining proprietary foams, patented geometries, exceptional Vibram® Megagrip traction, and an adjustable lacing system for foot lockdown. Soft and smooth, yet inherently supportive, the new Kaha Low GTX features the same GORE-TEX bootie as the original, designed to keep feet comfortable and dry in any forecast. Hike on, the trail awaits.
- Nubuck leather
- Abrasion rubber toe cap
- GORE-TEX bootie for enhanced water protection
- Features an EVA top layer for plush comfort next to the foot
- The bottom layer of rubberized foam offers durable cushioning and a supportive base
- Features a Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Includes multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain