Bellevue Holiday 5K Series in Lake Hills
Each event supports a unique local charity. Click on an event to learn more.
- Back-to-School - Every parents' favorite holiday! Sunday, September 15 – Ready, Set, Go…Run5K and Kids4Kids 1K in support of Eastside Baby Corner
- Halloween - Costumes, candy and running! - Saturday, October 26 – 2nd Monster Dash 5K and Lil’ Frankenstein 1K in Support of Seattle Humane
- Thanksgiving - Earn that turkey dinner! Thursday, November 28 – 10th Beat the Bird 5K and Lil’ Drumstick 1K in Support of Renewal Food Bank
- Winter Holiday Season - So much to celebrate! - Saturday, December 14 – Winter Wonderland 5K and Lil’ Reindeer 1K in Support of Jubilee REACH
You may register for each event individually or sign-up for the entire series and save per race. We work hard to keep the prices affordable for families to participate together. Every registration is guaranteed a finishers medal!
- $85 – Early bird to August 18 - SAVES $15
- $90 – August 18 to September 15 - SAVES $15-$20
5k Individual Race
- $25 - Early bird through eight weeks prior to a race (see individual race pages for details)
- $30 - Eight weeks prior to a race to online registration close (two days prior to a race, see individual race pages for details)
- $40 - Race Day
Kids 1K Series
- $35 – Early bird to September 15 - SAVES $5-$10
Kids 1k Individual Race
- $10 - Early bird through online registration close (two days prior to a race, see individual race pages for details)
- $15 - Race Day
Race T-Shirts, Medals and More
All participants in all races are guaranteed commemorative race medals.
For each run, if you register by one week before the race day, you are guaranteed a commemorative race shirt. A limited number of shirts MAY be available for the day of race participants but are not guaranteed for anyone registering after two weeks prior to a given race.
- Ready, Set, Go…Run5K and Kids4Kids 1K - Deadline = September 8
- 2nd Monster Dash 5K and Lil’ Frankenstein 1K - Deadline = October 19
- 10th Beat the Bird 5K and Lil’ Drumstick 1K - Deadline = November 21
- Winter Wonderland 5K and Lil’ Reindeer 1K - Deadline = December 7
All participants that sign-up for all four race receive a commemorative race hoodie.
Race Day Schedule for Each Race
- 8:00 a.m. - Race number pickup at SHOES-n-FEET
- 8:45 a.m. - Kids 1k Race Start
- 9:15 a.m. - 5k Race Start
The course is an out-and-back through the Lake Hills Greenbelt Park. Each race is run on the same course so that participants can track their progress throughout the fall and hopefully see big improvements in time from race to race!
The race map is below. Please note two things:
- The course is an out-and-back when traffic becomes two way, please stay to the right.
- There is one road crossing that will be staffed by two volunteers and a police officer. None-the-less, your safety is your responsibility. Please watch for cars and obey any instructions from the volunteers and police officer.
The 5K will have one water station that participants pass twice during the 5k course.
Race Bib Pick-Up
Each event will have an early race bib pick-up time on the day before the event.
- Ready, Set, Go…Run5K and Kids4Kids 1K - Pick-up = Saturday, September 14 1 pm - 5 pm @SHOES-n-FEET
- 2nd Monster Dash 5K and Lil’ Frankenstein 1K - Pick-up = Friday, October 25 1 pm - 7 pm @SHOES-n-FEET
- 10th Beat the Bird 5K and Lil’ Drumstick 1K - Pick-up = Wednesday, November 27 1 pm - 7 pm @SHOES-n-FEET
- Winter Wonderland 5K and Lil’ Reindeer 1K - Pick-up = Friday, December 13 1pm - 5pm @SHOES-n-FEET
Driving & Parking Directions
SHOES-n-FEET Address: 15015 Main St Suite 102, Bellevue, WA, 98007
Please park in the area nearest to SHOES-n-FEET in the Kelsey Creek Plaza. Please do not park directly in front of Walmart, LA Fitness or Starbucks. See this map for further parking instructions.