Be You Training Programs 5K & 10K - Beginner Friendly!
Our Be You Training Programs are jam-packed with training, education, and strategies to help make your 5K or 10K a success! Let our expert coaches empower you to be the best you can be with our Be You Training Programs. While focused on beginners, the programs are also open to experienced 5K & 10K runners. We’ll have educational sessions from local experts on nutrition, strength training, stretching, injury prevention, hydration, footwear selection and more!
Testimonials: Watch these videos from former and current participants to help you decide if this program is right for you!
Dates: Spring Session starts Wednesday, May 20, 2020, at 6 pm.
Info Session: Come for an info session at SHOES-n-FEET on Thursday, May 14 at 6 pm to meet the coaches and learn more about the program.
Location: SHOES-n-FEET 15015 Main Street (Kelsey Creek Center) Bellevue
Final Race: We'll run a 5K race together at the end of the program. The summer 5K is to be determined, but will be the weekend of August 15.
- Adam Stuhlfaut, Director of Running at SHOES-n-FEET
- Gretchen Kiely, Running Coordinator at SHOES-n-FEET
- Hanson Lee, Running Coordinator at SHOES-n-FEET
- Missy Guggenmos, Super Mentor
$65 for the 12-week training program. REGISTER
- Short sleeve tech running shirt for race day.
- Weekly coached group runs Wednesday nights at 6:00 pm.
- Weekly educational sessions from local experts.
- 15% discount on all store purchases during the duration of the sessions.
- Inspiration to be the best you can be, and to always Be You!