Daily Run Log Instructions - Northwest Winter Challenge
Logging your miles: You must log your miles using one or both interfaces described below. You'll have four days to log each daily run. For example, you have until 11:59pm on January 5th to log your January 1st run, or until 11:59pm January 20th to log your January 16th run. If you miss the 4-day deadline, you're out of the challenge--no exceptions. There are two methods you can use to enter your walks/runs.
- Apple IOS app for iPhone: Download the Raceday iOS app for logging miles. If you have a previous version of the RaceDay app, you must download or update to the most recent version.
- Android or other non-Apple/iphone users: There will also be a mobile friendly web version for logging miles and viewing the leaderboards from any device at racemenu.com/raceday.
Logging-in to the apps or web interface: Remember to use the exact login format that you used to register for RaceMenu when you registered for the event i.e. if you connected via Facebook, Google etc. you must login the same way. OR If you used an email to create your RaceMenu account you must login that way.
You'll have four days to log each daily run. For example, you have until 11:59pm on January 5th to log your January 1st run, or until 11:59pm January 20th to log your January 16th run. If you miss the 4-day deadline, you're out of the challenge--no exceptions.
Know the meaning of the app and website profile symbols
Email HELLO@RACEMENU.COM IF…
- I am unable to login to the tracking app or website
- I have an error in my log that I cannot fix
- I forgot to add myself to a team when I registered
- I have the dreaded “Red X” on my profile when I thought my run log was up to date
- I have the wrong color medal on my profile, Gold = 5 miles a day, Silver = 3 miles a day or Bronze = 1-mile a day
- I am missing the Winter Warrior ribbon and I’ve run/walked a least one mile a day outside
Email ADAM.STUHLFAUT@SHOESNFEET.COM IF..
- I have a question on the rules
- I have a question about my raffle prize
- I have a question about an event associated with the Challenge
If you forgot to buy a shirt, medal, hoodie or want to make an additional donation to Eastside Baby Corner, please visit the registration page racemenu.com/northwestchallengejanuary and select “I forgot to order….” and click REGISTER.
Below you'll find step-by-step instructions for logging your daily runs and walks.
One more quick tip: The app admin's (RaceMenu) servers are based on the East Coast, for some people your device and their servers won't communicate well on the time of day due to the time zone difference. If you run/walk or log your entries after 9 PM Pacific Time, it may bump your entry to the next day. You are allowed to choose your time of day for each entry (see below), we recommend always setting that time to before 9:00 PM PACIFIC regardless of whether you completed that run be for 9:00 PM PACIFIC or not.
For other contest questions (non-technical), please contact Adam Stuhlfaut, CWO Chief Warrior Officer @ SHOES-n-FEET at email@example.com.
To log your runs, you have two options:
•Option 1: iPhone users, download the Raceday iOS racemenu.com/racedayios app from the app store.
•Option 2: Desktop or non-iPhone mobile users, log into racemenu.com/raceday from any web browser.
Either way, you will get this login screen:
•You must login with the same email and password OR connect via the same Facebook account that you used to register.
After you login, you will see this screen in both interfaces:
•Tap the “Northwest Winter Challenge”
•iPhone app users, if you don’t see this screen verify that the “Run Log” button is on the bottom menu. Tap that button if you don’t see the “Northwest Winter Challenge” listed above.
This is the home screen for the challenge:
•To log a run, tap “Log a Run”
•To see the leaders, tap “Leaderboard”
•To see your personal history of runs logged tap “History”
This is the "Log a Run" screen:
•Fill in everything but “Pace” (that will be calculated for you).
•Click “Save” at bottom.
If you need to backdate a run/walk, tap or click on the date and either a calendar (RaceDay website) or scrolling number bars (iPhone app) will appear. Below is an image of the iPhone app.
This is the "Leaderboard":
•The default view is the overall ranking. To see other categories, i.e. gold, silver or bronze, tap the word "Overall" to choose another category.
This is your personal history screen:
•Tap on any line to see details.
For other contest questions, please contact Adam Stuhlfaut, CWO Chief Warrior Officer @ SHOES-n-FEET at firstname.lastname@example.org.