Marathon & Half-Marathon Training Program
- Fall 2019 Distance Training for runners looking to train for a 1/2 marathon or longer begins Tuesday, September 10.
- Participants may choose to run any marathon or 1/2 marathon of their choosing, but it's more fun to go with the team to an event!
- Common events that participants will run together include:
- Tuesday evening is a track or hill workout, Saturday is for long runs. If you miss a Tuesday night workout, you can make it up working out with the Be You Training programs Wednesday night workout.
Info Session: What to learn more? Come to our info session, Wednesday, September 4 at 6 pm to meet the coaches, ask questions, get answers!
Location: SHOES-n-FEET 15015 Main Street (Kelsey Creek Center) Bellevue
- Click here for online registration.
- Come to see us for in-store registration (15015 Main St, Ste 102).
- Interested in more than one program? Click here to see our package deals.
$125 for up to 16 weeks of coached group training
- Weekly training plan
- Bi-weekly coached group runs
- Technical running shirt for race day
- Educational sessions
- 15% discount on all store purchases during the duration of the sessions.
- Adam Stuhlfaut, Director of Running at SHOES-n-FEET