Shoe Fitter San Francisco
Ideal candidate: The ideal candidate must be interested in acquiring in depth knowledge about shoes, including becoming comfortable with recommending footwear based on basic biomechanical principals. No previous history with biomechanics is required, just a willingness to learn.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Evaluate and recommend to retail buyer(s) shoes and accessories that best represent the goals of the retail store and the training programs
- Represent SHOES-n-FEET at events in the community.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Assist in completing price changes.
- Participate in year-end inventory and cycle counts.
- Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job
- Ability to communicate with associates and customers
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, and to move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- A passion for, and knowledge of footwear
- Understanding of or willingness to learn gait analysis.
WHAT WE OFFER • Competitive Wages / no rigid sales quotas • Education/Training • Employee Purchase Plan • Anniversary Gift
FAST FACTS ABOUT SHOES-n-FEET Mission: SHOES-n-FEET is a niche footwear retail store which partners with the medical community by being a big step above other shoe stores in employee knowledge and service. SHOES-n-FEET is an industry leader in providing stylish, well-fitted shoes often compatible with medical devices such as orthotics all in a comfortable retail setting. Our customers are primarily women 40 years of age and above with twenty-five percent of our customers are referred to us from the local doctors, physical therapists and other medical specialists. Because of our great service and unique offerings, sixty percent of our customers are repeat customers most of whom originated as a medical referral.
Job Type: Part-Time
Please contact: email@example.com