SAMUEL HUBBARD FOUNDER - M2100-CHESTNUT
This classic 5 eyelet oxford has an air of authority and complements a fine pair of dress slacks or your favorite tailored blue jeans.
The genuine leather welting, the waxed laces and the refined eyelets highlight the soft leather uppers that require no breaking in. We finish the shoes with a satin wax but you can also bring them up to a brilliant shine with your own favorite shoe polish.
The Founder is fully lined with cowhide glove leather and we don't use any glue between the uppers and the linings so that the shoe breathes naturally and the shoes conform to your foot.
The Founder comes with our triple density orthotic that uses Poron memory foam and a vegetable tanned leather covering which is healthier for your feet.
The combination of soft leathers and our Hubbard Vibram soles make walking in these shoes as comfortable as your favorite running shoes. For the man on the go or for long hours sitting these light and springy shoes are the perfect Go to Work shoe.
- Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Custom Vibram® soles put a spring in your stride and provide all day support.
- Lightweight Kevlar® shank provides sturdy arch support.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics or need to replace.
- Easily resoled for years of comfort.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.