ZENSAH MASK YOUTH AGES 7-12
If you've been searching for a mask your kids will wear without a fuss, you've come to the right place! Our Youth Face Mask is the reusable mask your kids will actually want to wear.
These masks are engineered to be antibacterial, odor-free, moisture-wicking, quick drying, and ultra comfortable to help your kids "flatten the curve" with ease.
Excellent for walks around the block, wearing on socially-distanced play dates, and youth athletics, these are perfect for everyday wear.
For frequently asked questions about our face masks, click here.
All sales are final. No returns permitted.
- Advantages of Zensah fabric over cotton: These masks won't hold moisture and won't allow the growth of odor-causing or potentially dangerous bacteria (and they're more comfortable!)
- The power of silver: Silver has long been known to have antibacterial properties. Silver microparticles embedded in the fabric halt bacteria growth and keep these masks odor free!
- Don’t sweat it! Moisture-wicking & quick drying technology will absorb any sweat and keep your face feeling dry. Perfectly designed to deliver comfortable, and odor-free workouts to all.
- Comfort Straps: Double straps that wrap around the back of the head mean no tugging on ears or chafing.
- Great for exercise: Seamless design follows the contours of the face. It won't move around, and it won't get heavy.
Reusable: These masks are machine washable and built to last.
Youth Sizing: Made for ages 7-12
MATERIAL & CARE
- 70% Polyamide / 23% Polypropylene / 5% Elastane / 2% Silver
- Ideal care is machine wash warm, air dry.
- Wash after each use along with the clothes you wore outside, and avoid touching the outside of mask after use.
- These masks are NOT medical grade and will not prevent infection. For best results follow all CDC guidelines, including social distancing and hand washing.
- Please note that exercising while wearing a mask is going to provide a different experience than exercising without one. As is true for any cloth mask, when our mask gets wet through heavy perspiration, it will affect the mask's performance.
- All masks restrict the total amount of air that can enter the lungs on each breath, and ours is no different. If at any point during use your child feels dizzy or lightheaded, simply pull the mask down around their neck when they can keep a safe distance from others, and instruct them to breathe normally until the feeling subsides.
- Made in Italy