Specialty Running Store Shoe Fitting Specialist (Bellevue)
compensation: $14-16 per/hr plus bonuses
employment type: full-time
Do you love to run? Specialty Running and Comfort Shoe Store; Looking for Running Enthusiast to Share Their Passion!
As a SHOES-n-FEET Running Store sales associate you will be expected to deliver a premium customer experience by demonstrating the expertise to navigate through individual consumer needs in order to provide a complete solution through the high quality products and services available at SHOES-n-FEET. We are looking for someone who has a passion for running, a willingness to seek health and product knowledge and a desire to share both with customers, providing them with what they need to train, compete and achieve their goals.
You will also be expected to build the stores running population by spearheading running related activities such as weekly runs leaving from the store to a couch - 5K program and representing the store at local run events. Build the SHOES-n-FEET running community through social media.
• Become a product knowledge guru and serve as a resource for consumers and entry level associates. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge. (Including footwear, OTC arch supports, socks, apparel and various other running/fitness accessories.
• Obtain your shoe fitting certification within 90d of hiring.
• Develop an understanding of common injuries and foot related conditions and the potential solutions/prevention available through proper footwear and accessories.
• Utilize excellent customer service skills and product knowledge to connect customers with the right products to meet their individual needs and goals.
• Build the bond between consumer and SHOES-n-FEET by providing superior service; going the extra mile.
• Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary
• Lead weekly runs, represent the company at local running events, avidly share your passion for running with everyone from the beginners to the experienced runners.
SHOES-n-FEET is a well-established, wellness focused shoe store on the Eastside. For more than a decade our service oriented store has been focused on providing solutions for the more complicated footwear consumer- through knowledge, good shoes, professional fit and excellent customer service. We have always worked closely with the medical community by closing the loop between the doctor, the patient and the shoe store. We have always carried a large selection of foot healthy shoes including casual, dress and athletic. A small, but elite team of Certified Shoe Fitters uses their product and medical knowledge to really help their customers; this is a job you can feel good about at the end of the day. We have recognized a need to expand these services into the running and fitness realm and are looking for the right people to help make this opportunity a reality. So if you like working independently with a group of highly skilled professionals, helping and inspiring people and being part of a new and growing opportunity then SHOES-n-FEET is the place for you.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive Wages / no rigid sales quotas
• Medical/Dental Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Sick Pay
• Vacation Pay
• Employee Purchase Plan
• Anniversary Gift
Skills/Qualifications: Excellent People skills, Desire to learn, Desire to help others, Motivated, Team Player, Prior footwear sales experience a plus, but not required.