Women's Running & Fitness Coordinator
Job: Women’s Running & Fitness Coordinator Location: Bellevue, WA
Hours & Shifts: Full-time, 5 days a week. Some nights and weekends included.
Compensation: $27,000 - $35,000 annual / $13-$16 hourly
Benefits: Medical, dental, 401K, paid holidays, paid sick days.
About SHOES-n-FEET: SHOES-n-FEET is Bellevue’s independently owned and operated store for runners and walkers. We are committed not only to helping runners and walkers at all levels find the right shoes, apparel and accessories, but also to inspiring our customers to live a healthy life and to enjoy the benefits of being fit.
Job Description: The Women’s Running & Fitness Coordinator will assist the Director of Running in delivering supportive and affirming products and services to women of all abilities and fitness levels through the retail store experience and events and training programs.
Ideal candidate: The ideal candidate will have an interest in and passion for running, walking or fitness. Additionally, the candidate must be interested in acquiring in depth knowledge about shoes and apparel, including becoming comfortable with recommending footwear based on basic biomechanical principals. No previous history with biomechanics is required, just a willingness to learn. The ideal candidate will also have experience in coaching running and/or fitness programs or the willingness to learn.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Develop training programs and other fitness services targeted at improving women’s fitness and developing a love for running, walking and fitness.
- Evaluate and recommend to retail buyer(s) shoes, apparel and accessories that best represent the goals of the retail store and the training programs
- Represent SHOES-n-FEET at running, fitness and other related events in the community.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Assist in completing price changes.
- Participate in year-end inventory and cycle counts.
- Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job
- Ability to communicate with associates and customers
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, and to move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Passion for or interest in running, walking, fitness and/or outdoors.
- A passion for, and knowledge of sports apparel & footwear
- Understanding of or willingness to learn gait analysis.
To Apply: Email Adam Stuhlfaut, Director of Running – email@example.com – 425-653 2329
For more information on SHOES-n-FEET visit: www.shoesnfeet.com