- Great for leg length inequalities, heel spurs, and other clinical conditions.
- Three layer design results in only three sizes because the layers are removable, simply peel from the back of the lift.
- Excellent durability.
- Great for sports shoes and dress shoes.
- Adjustable height reduces inventory.
- Non slip construction.
- Unsurpassed patient comfort.
- Not sold in pairs.
The Adjust-a-Lift is made with three layers of 1/8" rubber, which are firm extra density nylon-neoprene mesh. The layers are held together with an industrial grade double sided adhesive similar to double sided carpet tape. These orthopedic heel lifts can be easily peeled apart when you want to adjust the height. Use with sports shoes and dress shoes. Great for leg length inequalities, heel spurs, and other clinical conditions. Helps restore normal contour, muscle tone and systemic function. Adjustable height reduces inventory.