PEDAQ T-FORM MET PAD
The Pedag T-Form Metatarsal Pads are a leather metatarsal pad that helps provide additional comfort from metatarsal pain. They made of a breathable, vegetable tanned leather and have a self-adhesive backing to help ensure they stay in place.
The leather pads provide padded support to minimize and take pressure off of of your flattened metatarsal pads. These cushioned metatarsal arch support insoles provide effective prevention and relief from â€œsplayfootâ€. Splayfoot is a painful condition affecting the front of the foot - the forefoot. They will help support the metatarsal bones and keeps them in the anatomically correct position, thereby alleviating discomfort.
- Metatarsal pad insert
- Made of breathable vegetable tanned leather
- Orthopedic insert allows the metatarsal bones to regain and retain their natural position with medial & transversal arch support
- Relieves burning and stinging due to splay (or spread) foot
- Self-adhesive backing
- 1 Pair (set of two)
- Thickness: 6.25 mm
- Weight: 1 oz (Size Medium - W 8-10 / M 7-9)
- Made in Germany
- Shoe type: Athletic, Boots, Casual, Dress, Fashion, Flats, Open-toed, Sandals, Slides, Slippers, Wedges
- Activity type: Running & Walking, Standing, Office & Dress Wear, Golf, Dance, Casual
- Pain relief: Metatarsalgia & Forefoot Pain, Morton's Neuroma, Sesamoiditis
The location of the met pad is somewhat a matter of personal comfort; however the top of the T-shaped pad should be closest to the toes to provide consistent support along the width of the foot. Some of our customers prefer to adhere with the adhesive backing; however, consider using double-sided tape for thorough holding.
The Pedag T-Form Metatarsal Pads are adhesive leather metatarsal pads used to treat and prevent isolated forefoot pain.